We help bring your small business up to standard with best practices in cybersafety, with the right tools and training.
Let's go through what's included.
Organisation-wide security upgraded to best practice:
- modern authentication is commonly turned off because a device (printer) or app that is using a legacy method authentication (only username + password)
- we will help move the device or app to modern authentication.
- we upgrade your security policies to modern authentication (2 Factor Authentication and other with your Microsoft 365 or Google Workspace
- user accounts on computers (where possible) downgraded to standard
1Password integrated to make your life easier and more secure:
- 1Password is the best password manager in terms of security and ease of use
- setup 1Password for each user on up to 3 devices
- import passwords from your browser
- set 1Password as your default password filler on each users' devices
- demonstrate how to use 1Password
Security Keys integrated to keep the bad guys outs:
- we provide two Yubikeys per user (a backup so you don't get locked out)
- for each user we add the security keys as your primary 2 factor authentication for up to 3 sites. e.g. Microsoft 365 or Google Workspace, Xero
Device security enabled for physical security and privacy:
- we make sure each user's device has full disk encryption enabled with recovery keys securely backed up to your provider
Why Security Keys?
Security keys provide the strongest form of 2-Step Verification (also known as two-factor authentication or 2FA) to help protect your account against phishing.
Google has not had any of its 85,000+ employees successfully phished on their work-related accounts since early 2017, when it began requiring all employees to use physical Security Keys in place of passwords and one-time codes, the company told KrebsOnSecurity.
Why the world’s most-loved password manager?
1Password is the easiest way to store and use strong passwords. Log in to sites and fill forms securely with a single click.
The secure enterprise password manager
More than 80,000 businesses trust 1Password to secure their business and protect their data.
Benefits of 1Password
- take the headache out of remembering passwords
- autofill passwords across all your devices and apps
- stop rushing to your phone for authenticator codes that expire in 60s
- security key keeps bad guys out by having a physical key to your online accounts
Security keys as your multifactor authentication have no ongoing cost.
$5.49 AUD per month for up to 5 users on 1Password Families
More than 5 users? Pay for extra 'Family members'.
Alternatively, upgrade to 1Password Business which is $7.99 per user per month and comes with many advanced security and auditing benefits.