Bundle offer: add this with a modem setup and receive free installation.
Grandstream HT801 Analog telephone adapter to connect a landline phone to an internet/nbn connection.
Designed for users looking to connect their analog devices to a VoIP network, in either a home or office. The HT801 is a powerful analog telephone adapter that is easily deployable and manageable. It comes equipped with 1 FXS ports to create a high-quality network solution
- Supports 1 SIP profile through a single FXS port and a single 10/100Mbps port
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- Supports 3-way voice conferencing
- Failover SIP server automatically switches to secondary server if main server loses connection
- Supports T.38 Fax for creating Fax-over-IP
- Supports a wide range of caller ID formats
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Configuration provisioning
- Supports advanced telephony features, including call transfer, call forward, call-waiting, do not disturb, message waiting indication, multilanguage prompts, flexible dial plan and more