This adapter will connect another monitor with HDMI to a USB 3.0 port on your Windows computer.
2 Year warranty.
- Connectivity: USB 3.0 is input, HDMI is output. USB 3 to HDMI converter allows you to connect your desktop PC or laptop's USB port to an extra HDMI monitor, projector or TV, you can make a presentation, watch videos or slide shows on the big screen. NOTES: only compatible with Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7, Vista, XP (32-bit / 64-bit).
- High Resolution & Refresh Rate: sending both audio and video, HDMI output supports 1920x1080P resolution and HD resolution up to 2560*1440 (target device should support), supports 1.65Gbps/165MHz/24bits bandwidth.
- Mirror & Extend Mode : this HDMI to USB adapter can provide extend and mirror screen, you can extends the display of a laptop to a monitor for extending working space with split-screen or mirror screens for a presentation on a projector.
- Incompatible with Mac OS X, macOS, Linux, Unix, Android; NOT recommended for gaming; Does not support HDCP and will not allow for playback of encrypted Blu-ray discs.
- before using the adapter, you need to install a driver to enable this adapter, drivers can be installed at DisplayLink official site, or contact us at any time